- Keep your spine straight like the picture, while sitting or standing.
- Reduce tension by practicing Pranayam & meditation.
- Have milk, milk products, green vegetables, small fishes They contain calcium.
- We strongly advice against forward bending exercise. Avoid jogging, running, jerking. Avoid carrying heavy bags and don’t lift heavy weights.
- Soft chair, bed should be avoided.
- Don’t take painkillers it causes stomach Ulcers.
If you have only 2 minutes to spare, check out the exercise shown here.
Do each step slowly for 5 counts, both left and right. One cycle takes no more than 2 minutes. Do it at least 3 times everyday while you sit before your computer or TV- at home, or at work. Push your head with your Palm and resist the pressure firmly with your neck. Your neck should remain static.